Great Announcement for all Odisha Board 10th Students as you all are eagerly waiting for Odisha 10th Class Result 2017 / BSEO 10th Results, your results are released by the board now. BSEO Board will update the result on the official website at www.bseodisha.nic.in/www.orissaresults.nic.in. Students will able to check their results by name wise and roll number wise. Here we will update the link properly when results arrive at an official website of board. You guys will able to check your result by using the below link.
Odisha 10th Class Result 2017Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO) has successfully conducted the SSC/Class 10 examination for all the ambitious students in the month of March at various exam centers in and across the state of Odisha State. A massive number of candidates have associated to the Odisha High School Examination and now they are looking for Results. The board announced that the Odisha 10th Class Result 2017 could be accessed by the students directly from the official web portal of BSEO. Students are advised to keep all the information like name of the candidate, hall ticket number, date of birth of the candidate by using on the official website to check their exam result. We will soon update the BSEO 10th Class Results soon after the official declaration from where you can check and download your score card easily., or you can navigate to the official web portal to get your results.
SSC/Class 10th Result is very important for the students because those are the First Steps for Career Deciding Factor. A huge number of students have given the examination to score the maximum marks. After the examination, students are too much excited about their BSEO SSC Results because they want to get admission in the next class. By observing previous academic years, students appeared for the exam can expect the results to be released in May 2017. Dear students we are suggesting you keep patience and stay tuned with us for your Odisha SSC Result 2017. As results arrive at an official website of the board, we will update BSEO 10th Exam Result 2017 on this page. So keep visiting this page time to time for getting up to date information related to Odisha SSC Results.
Details of BSEO 10th Class Results 2017Name of the Board: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO)
Exam Name: SSC or 10th class Board Examination
Category: Odisha 10th Class Result 2017
Expected Results Date: Available Now
Official Website: www.bseodisha.nic.in
About Odisha SSC/10th Class Score Card 2017
Odisha Board 10th Class Grading SystemA grading system is a system which allocates the grades according to the marks secured by the students. CGPA means "Cumulative Grade Point Average" it is an educational grading system. CGPA is one of the important systems which is implemented in so many states in India. CGPA is used to calculate the overall academic performance of a student in schools and colleges. The grading system (CGPA) will be printed on the back side of the student memorandum certificate. So Odisha Board also follows the Grading System. Depending upon the CPGA the Board Calculates the Grades and that are allocated to the students.
- The students who gained marks from 540 to 600 or 90 -100% will be getting A1 Grade, and their grade value will be Outstanding.’
- The students who gained marks from 480 to 530 or 80 -90% will be getting A2 Grade, and their grade value will be Excellent.’
- The students who gained marks from 420 to 479 or 70 -80% will be getting B1 Grade, and their grade value will be Very Good.’
- The students who gained marks from 360 to 419 or 60 -70% will be getting B2 Grade, and their grade value will be Good.’
- The students who gained marks from 300 to 359 or 50 -60% will be getting C Grade, and their grade value will be Above Average.’
- The students who gained marks from 240 to 299 or 40 -50% will be getting D Grade, and their grade value will be Average.’
- The students who gained marks from 198 to 239 or 33 -40% will be getting E Grade, and their grade value will be Fair.’
- The students who gained marks from 000 to 197 or below 33% will be getting F Grade, and their grade value will be Not Satisfactory, Needs to appear again.‘
- The students who secure less than 30 marks in the individual paper but securing 197 aggregate marks will be getting F Grade, and their grade value will be Not Satisfactory, Needs to appear again.
Previous Year Statistics of BSEO 10th Class ResultsThe below table gives the statistics regarding Odisha SSC Results. The data would be relevant to the students who are appearing and waiting for BSEO 10th Class Result 2017.
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
The table shows that the overall Pass percentage in Odisha 10th Class Results. In the year 2015, a number of students appeared for examination 6,03,486 in which 86% were boys and 88% were girls And the overall percentage is 88.16%. While we are talking about the year 2016 for the same thing, the number of students appeared for examination 6,10,126 in which 89% were boys and 90% were girls And the overall percentage is 89.27%. It is clear that the percentage of the BSEO 10th Class Result is increasing day by day. This year, it is expected around 07,01,390(Expected) Students will be appearing for the Orissa Board Class 10th/SSC Exam. Every year, boys percentage is always less as compared with girl's percentage.
Odisha Board 10th Result 2017 via SMS, EmailAs we know that this facility will be available in few boards if the board allows checking Odisha SSC Result 2017 via SMS or Email then the students can send a text message in a given format and check their result but this depends on factors like board officials, websites hosting results and other. One of the Way helps students in being ahead of their competitors is by offering unique services that make the lives of students easier and simpler.
How and Where to Check Odisha 10th Class Result/Score CardStudents can check their BSEO 10th Class Results by using below mentioned websites
How to download Odisha SSC Result 2017Follow the below steps to check your Results/Scorecard on the official site
- First of all, go to the website of the board www.orissaresults.nic.in.
- Seeking for Odisha Result link.
- Click on the suitable link.
- Then insert your Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Hit the submit button.
- Within some seconds, the result will open on the screen.
- You should take a print copy of it.
Wishes you all the very best for results!!!!